Now you can bypass iCloud lock
This is a very clever hack that allows you to get round the iCloud activation lock by setting up your iPhone to use different software on it using a thing called “DNS bypass”.
It is a little fiddly but isn’t that difficult to do if you follow the video or written instructions below.
- Reboot your iPhone ready to set it up as a new device.
- Start the setup process and select your country and language
- On the “Choose a Wi-Fi Network” screen press the “i” next to Wi-Fi symbol for the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to.
- Scroll down to where it says ‘DNS’ and type in one of the following
- USA/North America: 18.104.22.168
- Europe: 22.214.171.124
- Asia: 126.96.36.199
- In rest of the world: 188.8.131.52
- Tap “Back >” at the top left of the screen.
- Click your Wi-Fi network
- Type in the Wi-Fi password and click “Join” at the top right
- The iPhone will try to activate by going to a new screen. Don’t let it, hit the Back button at the top right to return to the WiFi page where you will be logged in.
- Once logged in you will see a screen which will say something like “iCloudDNSBypass.net” at the top.
- Scroll down and click Menu to access the various iPhone features like User Chat, Social, Internet, Mail, Maps, YouTube, Video, Audio, Games and more.
How to remove iCloud lock
Before reading the review on the iCloud unlock companies I know and trust below, an important disclosure:
Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
If you do a quick Google search for “iCloud unlock” or something similar you will see loads of websites that claim to unlock your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch. Trouble is, how do you know which are scammers that will take your money and disappear and which are genuine companies providing a good service?
This is where I can help.
iCloud unlock review
Some of things the unlock companies claim they offer:
- A 24 hour unlock process
- Dedicated customer support team
- Responsive support – with email’s answered in minutes.
- Competitive pricing
- No fix, no fee with a full refund policy
- Official unlocks verified by Apple iCloud servers
I decided to review as many iCloud unlock providers possible to see if these claims were true and who was best.
Firstly, I did a Google search to find as many iCloud removal companies as possible. I reviewed each of their websites carefully and tried to get in touch with them and verify there was someone actually in control. This reduced my list down to 9.
Next I checked each of the top 9 in RipoffReport, TrustPilot, and TrustmarkReviews to check their feedback. I removed the 6 lowest scoring services to give me a list of 3 that I wanted to thoroughly check.
I reached out to my community here at iChimp to track down people who wanted to unlock iCloud on their iPhone. I picked a wide sample of iPhone models located worldwide to test each service and get ‘real’ feedback from real people.
I ended up with 18 community members with the following types of iPhone:
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7
Each individual emailed me their iPhone model and IMEI code so I could place orders with each of the top 3 suppliers.
After evaluating the claims listed above I decided to judge each supplier based on the following:
- Customer Service
- Did it work?
The prices ranged from $20 right up to $149.
I wanted to feel comfortable that when the payment was made that I would know what was going on at each stage of the unlock process. I was also keen that each service would have customer support so that I could contact them, if I wished.
I wanted to feel confident and comfortable with what was going on.
I wanted each of the iPhones unlocked as quickly as possible. Waiting 14 days isn’t good enough, I wanted it done in 2 or 3 days.
Did it work?
Did they actually manage to unlock iCloud, yes or no. Simple.
The 3 Best iCloud Unlock Companies
1st place: iPhoneIMEI.net
iPhoneIMEI.net are the best of the bunch They managed to unlock every iPhone I sent them. They were the only ones in my shortlist that managed to do so.
They also unlocked them faster than anyone else with each one taking 1 or 2 day to do.
There customer support was great with replies coming back from my queries in under an hour.
They are also good value for money charging only £39.99 (approx $50 USD) per unlock. The price is in GBP (£’s) as it is an English based company. They can unlock devices from anywhere in the world so if you are not in England this is not a problem.
If your iPhone is locked to an iCloud account and you need to get it unlocked, you should use iPhoneIMEI.net.
306 total views, 0 views today